Yes! Book a free consultation with our office and we can walk you through the process. For more information about Invisalign click here.
Invisalign clear aligners are made of a flexible plastic known as SmartTrack® created exclusively for Invisalign treatment. They are thin, clear, and fit snugly over your teeth, making them virtually invisible.
We offer direct billing for all insurance companies and accept multiple forms of payment options. For more information about our online service click here.
Simply call our practice or book online! Our front desk staff will be happy to schedule your next dental checkup at your convenience. If you are a new patient, please let us know, and we will provide you with all the information you need for your first dental visit.
Downtown Dental offers one hour complimentary parking for your appointment. You can park in the Midtown Plaza surface level or underground parking lot.
We recommend that a child is seen 6 months after their first tooth erupts or by one years old, whichever is first.
Children, teens, and adults should all see the dentist for a regular checkup at least once every six months. Patients who are at a greater risk for oral cancer or gum disease may be required to see the dentist more than just twice a year. Your dentist will help determine how often you should visit the dentist for regular checkups.
- ALWAYS remember to brush your teeth at least three times a day, and floss at least once!
- Make sure to use toothpaste that contains fluoride, and ask your dentist if you need a fluoride rinse. This will help prevent cavities.
- Avoid foods with a lot of sugar (which increases the amount of bacteria that grows in your mouth, causing more plaque and potential cavities) and avoid tobacco (which can stain your teeth, cause gum disease, and lead to oral cancer).
- Don’t be afraid to brush your tongue! By brushing your tongue, you will remove food particles and reduce the amount of plaque-causing bacteria. Tongue brushing also helps keep your breath fresh.
- Be sure to schedule your routine checkup. It is recommended you visit the dentist every six months.